Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bonding and Playing


okay.. Jenny wanted to try Sushi..
( I would have settled for Pizza )


We Stopped in American Fork .. and tried on Swimming Suits.. they were Modest.. that is a rare thing now days.. I think the light blocked Amy Jo's face out.. ( dang )

We have arrived at the Condo.. woooo it is really nice!





Here's to Mom and Sisterhood.
( thank you hubbies for supporting us )














I can't believe my "Sweet Girls " are pulling faces at me!

Once in a lifetime picture!


1 comment:

  1. hey iffin' ya need a chopstick lesson...ledda me know next time you are at my house? ...we don't use them-thar pointed ones =P

    looks like you gals had a good time! you are so lucky to have your DDs around to "play" with!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete