Thursday, December 27, 2012

IS IT OVER ?????

I don't know about you..but I've been in a Christmas Whirl Wind...and I loved every minute of it.
I twirled.... and whirled... laughed..cried..smiled...heart felt thank you's...Secret Santa stuff- co-workers partt's... family party...served....shopped...wrapped...baked...over indulged with goodies...hugged...kissed..and pinched my self when it was all over!

But my biggest project with my New Bernina was making 22 embroideried pillow cases for my grandchildren..( & 5 -duds  )( that would be mistakes beyond repair.. learning process) Here are just a few..






Now I'm looking in my sewing drawers to find some forgotten projects...
and my mind is running wild with possibilites with my bags... ya hoo
I'll set back and have a cold coke and just like Santa..put my feet up and then start all over again!
Happy Holidays to All & A Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment