Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sassy Bag Winner







All the names and extra entries for going the extra mile is in this Jar!
                                      My Daughter Jenny Jo.. will pull out the lucky name.........
             CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER!



NAME: Helen

I would like to thank all of you for commenting on my Blog and bringing a smile to my heart!

We are all Busy Little Bee's but what makes us different would- BEE.... we take the time to share!



Thank you for being such excellant supporters:
Bonus.. for all of you who took the time to visit my " Sassy Bag Give-A-Way" will be happy to know
that you can purchase the Sewing Bag and I will give you $10.00 off the regular price!!!!! 
Just contact me and we'll get the ball rolling..........
                         ( $37.00 ( -10% = $33.30 plus tx.  & shipping )  Now that's a deal


   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                            

DECEMBER GIVE AWAY






..... It has something to do with the: Author-Richard Paul Evans
................It will be posted November 16th.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment