Friday, June 1, 2012

Whats for DINNER?

I know it's hard and sometimes just plain boring to -- Think.. What can I fix for Dinner?"

Well thanks to PINTEREST.. I FOUND A VERY EASY AND YUMMY RECIPE!

Please go to my Pinterest Button-- THEN go to the recipes... you will see a picture of pork chops..
(Oven Baked Pork chops by by "Fat Dudes & Tasy Foods"
click- on- and -WA LA... I MADE A COUPLE OF CHANGES  I'VE  LISTED BELOW.. AND THE SMALL CHANGES... MADE IT EVEN FASTER!

*
Note:  instead of wrapping meal in tin-foil.. I put mine in a Roasting pan ( spray ) and baked approx. 2 hrs on 350 degees.  I deboned my pork chops and dipped then in the sauce and placed them in the bottom of the Roasting pan... then I took all the cut up veggies and placed them in the bowl with the sauce and coated them.. then I poured it over the pork chops and put the pan in the oven..

I'm telling you ... it is fast easy and yummy..  HUBBY IS HAPPY!
enjoy
b.j.                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment