Tuesday, August 9, 2011

STITCHIN...AWAY... AND DEEP IN THOUGHT



Isn't it amazing the places you visit when your mind skips around.... as the needle goes up and down!
This little project I'm sharing with you  ( hmmmmmmm) is for my daughter # 3... for her new home.. she is a very special daughter ( but of course all my children are..) but when I'm working on her project .... many awesome memories flip from one memory page  to another.
EXAMPLES:
SLURPIES AT SEVEN ELEVEN  ( 12:00 p.m.).... her willingness to help others.... her example and hard work ethics... and a crazy drive to Colorado .... funny things started to  happen at the side of the road when her Mother ( Me ) accidentally squirt sour cream all over my face.... when my daughter looked over and seen my face covered with sour cream.... her contagious laugh started and she ended up at the side of the road with a bladder mishap... I know.. I know
grouse........but it was one of those times  that you.."JUST HAD TO BE THERE"

HERE IS A PREVIEW OF MY Madness!  THIS IS HER CUTE DINING AREA....


I think this frabic and  2 1/2 in. rick rack is going to bring just the right mood to our
Patriotic theme! 
 ( FABRIC IS FROM THIMBLES & THREAD .. DRAPER UTAH )

STAY IN TOUCH !

1 comment: