Friday, August 10, 2012

LDS. TEMPLE BAGS

                          I'm in the process of creating  LDS.- TEMPLE BAGS.
           These bags can be ordered with your favorite Temple embroderied  on the front.
      Go to my bag page and get prices. I hope you love them as much as I do !
          They will hold your clothes  and the bag has 6-pockets on the out side.
PROVO TEMPLE UTAH

RAG BOW
                                                                   
10 INCHES HIGH AND / 17 1/2 IN. WIDE
                                                                    
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   
PAYSON TEMPLE UTAH

ALL BACKGROUNDS ARE MACHINE QUILTED





RAG FLOWER

The Bags are great gift items.
and my sister who will be serving at the Payson Temple could hardly wait to get hers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment