Sunday, December 18, 2011

SUGAR COOKIES & GRANDBOY'S





Christmas is more than a day in December
It's all of those things that we love to remember...
It's carolers singing familiar refrains.
Bright-colored stockings and shiny toy trains...
Streamers of tinsel and glass satin balls.
Laughter that rings through the house and its halls...

Christmas is more than a day in December...
It's the magic and love that we'll always remember.

~~By M.E.Miro~~


Tis the Season to make cookies with Grandma.....
Tis the Year for the Youngest four.... ENJOY!

WE NEED TO START WITH A DRINK OF WATER.....


 GET READY... GET SET.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now we are getting our hands dirty!


Baby Easton is thinking.... he's not sure he wants to touch the dough!

This brings me great Happiness &  Joy....

All for one.... and one for all ????????????????

Look.. Easton  has decided he likes the dough !

Who is helping who????????????


Hmmmm..... nummmy......

I want to frost... my cookie.... just right!


We are almost done........



MiMi is helping with cleanup.. yummy!

The cookies are almost baked and now we can frost......

It's very hard to frost.. just.... right....
 I know there is alot of pictures.. but I could have gone on for atleast 40 more!
It was a great day...

I have a confession to make.. when my son called me to remind me - that the next day.... was baking with Grandma day..
I was so tired from serving my mission ( Christmas At Temple Square )  that I didn't think I had the energy to make cookies.. and a voice whispered in my ear
" You can always REST but you can't bring back the Time you lost to Make a Memory " 
 I'm so glad I listened.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! It looks like everyone had a good time. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time ... a little messy but lots of love. and as you said memories.
    Merry Christmas BJ
    Just letting you know I am still watching the mail.Now that I have said that it should be in the mail in the morning
    looking forward to curling up with a good book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas BJ. What wonderful memories your Grandones will have....cherished memories to last a lifetime. I would have luved to see 40 more pictures....they are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete