Sunday, December 11, 2011

Secret Santa Delivered

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... My Secret Santa Delivered..

My Goodness.. gracious... gifts calorie.... how sweet you are!

I put them in my "Polar Express Train" to show you how incrediable my Secret Santa was!.......





  • SNOWMAN FELT BAG.. FULL OF CHOCOLATE
  • A CHICKEN PIN CUSHION ( LOVING IT )
  • FABRIC SQUARES
  • KLEENEX HOLDER .. CUTE AS CAN BE!
  • CHICKEN EMBROIDERY TRANSFERS ( WASSUP WITH THAT.. LOVING IT )
  • NOTE PAPER
  • SHOPPING MAGNET PAD
  • QUILT CARDS
  • And last but not least.. my home smells yummy with the SENSTY LIGHT!
WAS I NAUGHTY OR NICE?
 THANK YOU.. MY SECRET SANTA.. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, you sure had a wonderful Secret Santa!!! How fun and what lovely gifts!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a terrific way to display your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I'd say, judging by how good your Secret Santa was to you, that you definitely fell into the NICE category! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete