Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am back from Maui...
 and look what my Hubby had waiting for me! I had a wonderful
time and alot of memories..thanks to family!

A PEACEFUL AND JOYFUL VACATION!




               IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!
Thank you for your endearing responses.. each story brought a connection to my heart through your words and because their is such a great bond between us Bloggers!
Your stories ... each and everyone.. touched my heart. Tears were easily wiped away from my cheek as I invisioned your journeys!

"May you all have a " Very Merry Christamas"  Thank you for supporting my Blog.. as I will return the favor..

Winner:  Annette

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home BJ glad to hear you had a nice trip.
    Thank you sew very much for the novel I'm looking forward to a good read, and a new author. It was such a nice surprize to see your email when I opened up my e mail this morning. I have sent a email with mail info.
    Thank you for hosting your give away and
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family may it be the best one yet.
    in stitches
    Annette

    ReplyDelete